Introducing our Wu Hu Zhui Feng San, poetically known as the Five-Tigers-Chasing-the-Wind powder, a magnificent testament to the time-tested wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine. Rooted in the profound knowledge and practices of Fang Ji Xue, this harmonious blend combines several potent natural ingredients in a delicate balance, designed to alleviate symptoms of spasms attributed to phlegm-wind conditions.
At the heart of this blend, we find:
- Tian Nan Xing, or Arisaema, appreciated in traditional medicine for its capacity to transform phlegm and alleviate distention.
- Chan Tui or Chan Yi, esteemed for its cooling properties, works as a natural antipyretic that helps clear heat and soothe the liver.
- Quan Xie, also known as Scorpion, is traditionally used to dispel wind, reducing spasms and convulsions.
- Tian Ma, or Gastrodia, is another key element known for calming the liver, extinguishing wind, and relieving pain.
- Zhu Sha, more commonly recognized as Cinnabar, a tranquilizing substance used sparingly to help induce a peaceful state of mind.
- Jiang Can, also referred to as Bai Jiang Can, is a processed Silkworm that contributes to transforming wind, stopping spasms, and extinguishing wind.
Together, these ingredients create the Wu Hu Zhui Feng San, a mix that reflects the intricate balance of nature and the careful preparation methods laid out in ancient texts. All our ingredients are ethically sourced, delivering a potent and respectful nod to nature and its equilibrium.
Remember, it's always advised to consult with a healthcare provider before beginning any new health regimen, including the intake of traditional Chinese herbal medicine. This blend is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.